[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020: Onwards to closure!

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Mon Feb 15 09:24:07 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing safe and well.

True to the words "The Last Mile takes the longest" - We are slowly
marching towards the closure of PyCon India 2020.

In case you missed the announcement, the videos are out on the Python
India channel[1]. Here is the link to the PyCon India 2020 talk
playlist[2].

I hoped to send the pyvideo link as well in this email but seems like
that it will take some more time. I've sent a PR [3] to the
pyvideo.org as well to which the maintainer requested a few changes.
If you would like to help with updating the speakers into the file
feel free to contact me **off-list**.

Thanks to everyone for making PyCon India 2020 possible.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/c/PythonIndia/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YjPB35GA4&list=PL6GW05BfqWIf5TzoTkQSwg-gDTuJVZk4a
[3] https://github.com/pyvideo/data/pull/1051

Stay safe and continue wearing a mask!

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://yudocaa.in/>
GPG Fingerprint : 0F16 E841 E517 225C 7D13  AB3C B023 9931 9CD0 5C8B

Q: How can I use more inclusive language? A: https://heyguys.cc