[IPython-dev] IPython with Color on windows

Gary Bishop gb at cs.unc.edu
Sun May 25 21:12:57 EDT 2003

OK. I *think* I've got IPython working on windows with color, history,
completion (file and variable), emacs-style line editing and history
search, paging with less (in color). The changes to the CVS version are
pretty small. When you get back, let me know and I'll send them. I
going to install all this on my machine and use it for a few days. That
will, no doubt, turn up problems.

I've got to see if I can make readline a package and still have
automatic loading work. I think it should.

gb