[IPython-dev] Very nice article about IPython at O'Reilly...

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 28 04:22:48 EST 2005

Hi all,

with great timing to coincide with today's release, Jeremy Jones has published
at the O'Reilly ONLamp site the following article about IPython:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/2005/01/27/ipython.html

I am flattered by his glowing comments, and I hope that users in general
really find it a useful tool.  While many on the list may be very familiar
with ipython, I think Jeremy did a great job of outlining its strengths for
beginners, for which I'm grateful.

This will be a good resource to point new users towards, I'll update the
ipython site in a minute to link to it.

Regards, and many thanks to Jeremy for his work!