[IPython-dev] Syntax and Indentation Errors during build of ipython1 (saw)

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:05:45 EDT 2007

I fixed a few more syntax bug in saw/core1.  Sorry about this.  As
Fernando said, core1 is sort of a mini developer branch embedded
inside saw.  The rest of saw should be very stable at this point - we
just need to make sure that we don't have these types of show stoppers
in core1.  Can you give saw (svn up), try again and let us know how it
goes?

Thanks

Brian