[IPython-dev] Trac Notifications

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:23:40 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

On 3/23/07, Dan Milstein <danmil at comcast.net> wrote:
> Are folks somehow subscribing to Trac ticket changes?  I'd like to
> stay up to date--is everyone just checking the Trac site semi-
> continually?  Or am I not subscribed to a mailing list that would
> send those out?

We don't have an SVN commits mailing list, simply because long ago
when I tried to set one up, there were problems with the server setup
that made it not work correctly.  Enthought has overhauled their
system, so it would probably be possible to do it now.

However, I've mostly settled on using an RSS feeed on it:

http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/timeline?daysback=14&max=30&wiki=on&ticket=on&changeset=on&milestone=on&format=rss

You can make an RSS feed off the parts of the trac timeline that
interest you and only those.

Would that work for you?  If not I can look into setting up a mailing
list for commits, but I have a lot of other things coming first in the
todo plate.