[IPython-dev] Brand new refactored version for linux users!

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Fri Jan 11 07:41:51 EST 2008

Laurent Dufrechou wrote:
> Here is finally a new version with a completely refactored display widget.
[...]
> So linux user.. is this ok now??? (I’ve treid under ubuntu so should be ok!)
>
> Solved performances bugs discovered by Prabhu and a bug in the pager too
> thanks to Stefan.

This seems to work great although I can't popup a wx.Frame object.  So
if I try this:

  import wx
  f = wx.Frame(None, -1)
  f.Show()

I get nasty errors.  Perhaps this won't work for other reasons.  Anyhow
the widget does look great and seems to work perfectly well under linux.
  Great work!  Thanks!

cheers,
prabhu