[IPython-dev] shell command for ipython1 frontend

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:54:09 EDT 2008

In [1]: import IPython

In [2]: print IP
IPython     ipythonx.py

In [2]: print IPython.__file__
c:\users\ldufrechou\desktop\ipython-dev\gael\ipython-sync-frontend\IPython\_
_init__.pyc

In [4]: wx.__version__
Out[4]: '2.8.8.1'

C:\Users\ldufrechou\Desktop\Ipython-dev\gael\ipython-sync-frontend\IPython\f
rontend\wx>bzr log -r -3
revno: 1134
committer: gvaroquaux <gvaroquaux at gvaroquaux-desktop>
branch nick: ipython-frontend
timestamp: Mon 2008-09-08 14:38:39 -0500
message:
  Apply the same hack used for raw_input to system calls.

Perhaps we could do some print >>sys.__stdout__,"" ????