[IPython-dev] Uniform way of integrating event loops among different IDE's

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 01:20:27 EDT 2010

Hi Almar,

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Almar Klein <almar.klein at gmail.com> wrote:
> Allrighty. I've thought about this for the past couple of days, and read
> some information on the internet. I've concluded that you're right and
> have decided that I will change IEP's license to BSD in the next release,
> and also for my visualization project. So thank you for bringing this to my
> attention :)

Fantastic!

I really would like to thank you for taking my (not always worded as
well as I should) comments to heart, thinking about them, and
ultimately making this decision.  While I would have equally respected
your right to go the other way, this makes me very happy and I hope it
will be the start of a fruitful collaboration between projects!

Sincerely yours,

Fernando.