[IPython-dev] Unicode in tests

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:40:06 EST 2011

Thanks, Robert, that did the trick. I've moved the unicode tests into the
main test suite, and checked that each one fails if I undo the corresponding
fix.

It also caused a failure in the unicode test for inputsplitter, which I've
resolved. This has all been added to the pull request.

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/252

Thomas