[IPython-dev] custom web notebook cells

Nicholas Bollweg nick.bollweg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:51:22 EST 2012

I'll check out the json schema: will it be used on backend and frontend(s)?

Also pushed new rev of ipython-blockly: now supports multiple blockly cells
in the same notebook. had to use iframes to do it after i got a wontfix
from the upstream, but it's cool... though none of the keyboard shortcuts
work when the focus is in the iframe, and there are probably other
surprises.

also made a little movie of my fumbling with the UI (sorry for the swf):
http://megaswf.com/s/2532010

cheers
nick