[IPython-dev] Congratulations & unread emails

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:59:44 EDT 2012

Kudos to everyone for getting 0.13 out - it looks like it's going to
be a really good release. I'm sorry that I went out of contact just
before release date.

I've come back to a load of notifications from Github - I've picked
out a few to look at, but skipped over most of them. So if you've
asked me to have a look at something in the last few days, please ping
me again so I don't miss it.

Finally, a heads up that I'll be going away again at the end of this
week (for a holiday), so it will again be a few days before I can look
into things.

Thanks all,
Thomas