[IPython-dev] documenting new packages

Paul Ivanov pivanov314 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 04:22:03 EDT 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM, MinRK <benjaminrk at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's entered manually.  I didn't even know this file existed, and it was
> last edited in October 2009.

Weird, that *is* what git blame and git log show, but was this a typo or
does Brian have a time machine we don't know about?

dc983636 (Brian E. Granger 2009-09-27 22:57:44 -0700)

    As of the 0.11 release of IPython, the top-level packages and modules have
    been completely reorganized.  This section describes the purpose of the
    top-level IPython subpackages.

Given that 0.11 wasn't released until 2011...

--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: