[IPython-dev] Blog article "Scientific Python for computers, tablets and smartphones"

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:29:29 EST 2013

It would be great if you guys who know the ins and outs of
Python/IPython running natively on the various mobile platforms added
a bit of this info to the wiki:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki

That's the kind of thing that is good to record on a wiki so it's more
easily found by others in the future.