[IPython-dev] Feature and scope creep in IPython

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:56:02 EST 2013

Le 14 janv. 2013 à 17:10, Thomas Kluyver a écrit :

> On 14 January 2013 15:53, Nicholas Bollweg <nick.bollweg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the result (with the earliest bits of IPython's meta loaded)...
> https://fra.gl/?/config/ipython
> a lot remains to be done, but i think i can answer the latter two, I still need to do some thinking about the former: you do have to log in to github over oauth, and then configure the columns on the tables to start seeing what i'm talking about. working on better doc/screencast!
>
> Sorry, I'm lost here. I see a small image that appears to be the cover page of an example notebook rendered in reveal.js, and a set of buttons across the bottom that don't do anything. The page you describe as 'metameta' doesn't really make anything clearer.
>
> Can you give us some idea of what fra.gl is supposed to be?

You have to login on the bottom right,

Look nice.

As 'github requests' (5000/day?) is almost full, i'll do a quick description:

repo represented as those rectangle map that show the size of each element.

below, two customizable column that allow custom repr of issue/pr list.

screenshot attached. My mouse is hovering the grey rectangle that represent IPython/deathrow/ibrowse.py

Looking forward for the rest !

--
Matthias