[IPython-dev] UC Berkeley open house with the development team, 7/24, 4pm

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:33:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

[ while this is a local Berkeley event, I know this list reaches
campus folks as well who may not otherwise hear about it].

As part of our ongoing work, we're having an all-hands development
meeting during the week of July 22-26, including overseas members of
our team and partners in related projects from industry and academia
(including the Julia language team).

While the bulk of that meeting will focus on technical issues, on
Wednesday the 24th, at 4pm, we'll hold an 'open house' event.  Come
for snacks, meet the team, ask questions about IPython, discuss ideas
and suggestions, or demo your own work that uses IPython. We are as
eager to learn from what the community is doing with IPython as we are
to answer your own questions.

Event: IPython open house