[IPython-dev] Using sphinx to evaluate notebook cells?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 04:11:20 EDT 2013

Hi

I'm not aware of such a plugin.
Definitively interested as we want our doc as notebook in IPython too.

Have a look at runipy (Google is your friend, and is on pypi iirc). It runs notebook headless and generate static HTML from that.
Having a nbconvert preprocessor that run notebook would also be great!

(Sorry no direct link, from my phone)

Envoyé de mon iPhone