[IPython-dev] Jupyter Hub Doc Issue

John Omernik john at omernik.com
Sat Feb 7 05:52:25 EST 2015

Thank you Wes I am trying that.

That said, when the documentation says do this "nodejs-legacy" and it
doesn't work, as an end user you wonder "well, wait, that isn't what I
was told to install, yes I could just install from this other
repository,but  that isn't what the documentation calls for, but will
it be what the Jupyter Hub requires? Will it sorta work and possibly
provide me other issues that I have to spend time on, etc.   Just an
observation as an end user.