[IPython-dev] Multiple front ends connecting to same kernel

Tom Quarendon tom.quarendon at teamwpc.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 03:04:12 EDT 2015

OK, I understand.
That option kind of works for the console case (the ANSI formatting characters get all messed up, but the output shows at least).
I was assuming that I’d done something wrong in my kernel, not putting the right topic on the pub messages or something, but since I couldn’t get the behaviour to work anywhere I was then confused as to whether it was indeed supposed to work.

Thanks for your help anyway.