[IronPython] IronPython on .NET Compact Framework?

Wolfgang Deix wolfgang.deix at gmx.at
Wed Sep 8 16:57:27 CEST 2004

Hello!

I want to introduce myself to the IronPython Users-Mailinglist with my first
question (a thing which interests me very much ;-) ):
How difficult would it be to port IronPython so that the IronPythonConsole
could be run on the .NET Compact Framework of Win CE.NET pocket or handheld
pcs? I tried to run the IronPythonConsole.exe on my CE.NET 4.1 handheld pc
but I get the error message "Error IronPythonConsole.exe TypeLoadException"
and I think maybe this is related to the differences between the .NET
Framework and the .NET Compact Framework?

kind regards,
Wolli.