[IronPython] Questions for FAQ or User Guide

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu Apr 21 07:39:56 CEST 2005

Nonetheless, it does present some basis from which to start.

I also suspect, specifically regarding the Starkiller paper, that some
of the problems aren't all that relevent.  For example, dynamic method
creation: is that something that is going to be exposed outside of
IronPython?  If not, then do we need to worry about it?  If so, such as
a callback defined through some hosted scripting environment, then
perhaps we say that callbacks must be unambiguous about their type.  I'm
willing to suggest that all such reference types must be strongly typed.
Strings, numbers, and other primitives should be fairly simple
otherwise.

Not that my musings should matter -- this is well out of my experience.
;)