[IronPython] .NET build used for IronPython

Dan V. dan.v at ieee.org
Wed Jun 15 09:10:11 CEST 2005

I am running .NET beta 2 with VS2005 beta 2.  I have tested running my
build on another computer with a clean install of 2.0.50110 and it runs
fine, so it looks like my .NET install has been broken somewhere.  I'll
do a clean reinstall tonight.

I would be interested to know what build Jim & Martin are using at the
moment.

Also (unrelated) has hex string formatting been fixed in 0.7.6?

e.g.

print "%x"%16

Cheers,

Dan.