[IronPython] Hi

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Sat Nov 5 01:55:36 CET 2005

Sorry for the delayed response. Part of the reason was that by answering after the 0.9.4 release, I can give you positive answer to one of your questions below.

The string formatting is not complete yet so the %i is a known issue that we need to get to.
On a better note, we have implemented splitlines (and many other missing string methods) in 0.9.4!

Thanks
Martin