[IronPython] MSDB

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Mon Nov 28 04:14:50 CET 2005

You need the   *** beta 2 ***   SDK release, *** not *** the final one -- at least, that's what the download page says.  There is a link on that page to let you download it -- and you will also need the beta 2 redistributable.

At 02:15 AM 11/27/2005, SrinivasaRao wrote
>Yh, I have .net 2.0 framework which is instailed from MSDN site.
>Can u tell me the steps before building the project.

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp