[IronPython] import socket fails on Win32

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Mon Nov 28 09:22:35 CET 2005

Not addressing the import of python byte code, have you taken a look at
.NET's TcpListener and TcpClient classes?  I've grown rather fond of
them in a recent project.
Otherwise, some Python bytecode -> Python source -> IL path would need
to happen.  If the bytecode references a C-code Python dll, that would
need some wrapper created (akin to a DllImport-attributed method in C#),
which I don't think would be difficult to pull off.
-----
Keith J. Farmer // kfarmer at thuban.org