[IronPython] EXE problem

Ramdas S ramdas at developeriq.com
Fri Sep 23 17:26:35 CEST 2005

This may be an elementary problem. I tried searching the list and did not find an answer. When I try creating exe files from any directory other than /bin, i get this error. How do I create exe files that I can share with others

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or ass
embly 'IronPython, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or
 one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'IronPython, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=nul

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\M
icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure lo
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fus