[IronPython] bug

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 23 17:56:20 CEST 2005

I did actually look into this and the join works just fine. Problem was,
if I remember correctly, that we split the file into different chunks
due to newline character handling.
It is definitely semantic difference - and therefore a bug - so I intend
to fix it. It is just that I was focusing on other pieces of IronPython
that I didn't get to it yet. Sorry about that.