[IronPython] Please vote on bugs!

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Dec 5 19:25:01 CET 2006

For those of you who aren't aware CodePlex recently added a new feature where you can vote on the bugs you'd like fixed.  Simply login to CodePlex, visit the work item list (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython) and click on the vote link next to each bug.

We currently have under 20 bugs on CodePlex that have over 1 vote for them.  If you could spend a few minutes voting on bugs that you believe are important it'd help us prioritize the work for the next release.  This will help us ensure that we're working on the top issues rather than random issues that might not be impacting our users as much.

Thanks!