[IronPython] Secret project: Simplified Data Scenarios (?)

Luis M. González luismg at gmx.net
Thu Nov 9 10:36:27 CET 2006

I just read an article in eWeek entitled "Secret Microsoft Project Ties IronPython to ASP.NET":
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2053498,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03119TX1K0000594

It mentions a secret project called "Simplified Data Scenarios" where developers can "easily build data-bound applications from scratch" starting only with a database. The prototype enables users to customize applications programmatically using IronPython.

Sounds great, but I couldn't find more information about this...
Anybody knows what is this about?

Luis