[IronPython] Orcas integration?

Aaron Leiby fireonyoursleeve at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 07:48:23 CEST 2007

Good call on both counts.  For the exceptions, under Debug -> Exceptions...
unchecking 'User-unhandled' for all Common Language Runtime Exceptions, and
checking 'Thrown' instead enables breaking on stuff like divide by zero.
For the missing 'global' I had to add
Microsoft.Scripting.UnboundLocalException (same checkbox settings).  I
imagine there will be more, but they're easy enough to add as they show up
in the debug output window as unhandled.  Thanks.

Aaron