[IronPython] Hosting a python engine inside a windows form from IronPython code.

Tim Riley riltim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 03:57:13 CEST 2007

Thanks Joe. IronTextBox looks like what I'm looking for. However I
can't use it as your source code indicates the code is released under
the GPL which I don't think I can use from my MIT licensed project.
After reading Michael's tutorial on embedding IronPython in IronPython
I think I have a pretty good handle on what I need to do from my code.

Thanks again.
Tim