[IronPython] Newbie .Net

Herny Johnson SomethingNew2_0 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:20:27 CET 2008

This is a general .NET question, but since I use IronPython for the .NET I guess I will ask it here:

I was wondering the type of control that is used by many applications, including IronPython Studio, that is a pop-out menu that can be pinned down or closed.  Also if it is unpinned is will snap back to a tab on the side of the form.  Also it can be grabbed and either turned into an MDI Client form (I think) or it can be redocked on any side of the form, kind of like a ToolStripContainer.  I have been Googling this for awhile, but I just can't figure out what it is or if it is even on the ,NET framework.