[IronPython] IronPython.Hosting.EngineOptions.ClrDebuggingEnabled in IronPython 2.0 Beta 3

Joshua Peterson petersonjm1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:21:10 CEST 2008

Thanks for the information.  It seems that the version of
Microsoft.Scripting.ScriptRuntimeSetup which I am using does not have a
DebugMode flag.  The Microsoft.Scripting.dll assembly that I am referencing
has a run time version of v2.0.50727.  Is it possible that I need a newer
version of the Microsoft.Scripting.dll assembly.

Josh