[IronPython] IronPython and Threads

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Sun Jun 8 19:55:05 CEST 2008

If you use the thread module we will wrap the newly created thread in a try/except for you and print to std-out when the unhandled exception occurs.  That way we match the CPython behavior but you can get the standard .NET behavior if you want by going to System.Threading.  Unfortunately printing to std out isn't too useful in Silverlight but we could also look at having that display in Silverlight somehow too.