[IronPython] First cut of an interactive IronPython Interpreter running in the browser

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun Jun 15 01:46:42 CEST 2008

Well, I've finally converted my Silverlight interactive interpreter to
work with Silverlight 2 Beta 2 - and it works!

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/silverlight-console/console.html

There's no download yet and I've only tested on Firefox 3 and Safari
(but the Javascript works on both as far as I can tell - more work
probably needed to get it working on FF 2 and IE).

It also doesn't include much of the standard library yet either - but
this could be great for tutorials and interactive documentation.

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.theotherdelia.co.uk/