[IronPython] [AVG SPAM] inheriting from "base" generic type

Miha Valencic miha.valencic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:46:56 CET 2008

Ahh, thanks for the answer. Quite a few issues to address I see. Do you
think it would make sense to run it in IIS somehow? (not via fastcgi with
CPython, but with IronPython). Is that even doable yet?

Since I am no python expert, but I am rather coming from a C background (and
nowdays C# :)), the PEP 249 code you've written isn't very clear to me. But,
I will stufy it at least and learn that way.

Are you also commiting to Django SVN the changes you make. or are you
running on your version?

Miha