[IronPython] Welcome Curt to the IronPython team

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu May 8 04:09:14 CEST 2008

Yay Curt!

-----Original Message-----
From: Shri Borde <Shri.Borde at microsoft.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 07 May, 2008 14:52
To: Discussion of IronPython <users at lists.ironpython.com>
Cc: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org <ironruby-core at rubyforge.org>
Subject: [IronPython] Welcome Curt to the IronPython team

That was subtle indeed. So to fix that, I am pleased to welcome Curt to the IronPython team. Curt has been active in both the IronPython and IronRuby mailing lists, and we are excited to have him officially be working on these projects.

Curt already has a fix in socket support which he should be checking in shortly. This might be the second-fastest checkin for a new dev. Dino had checked in as part of his interview even before he joined the team, but I can't really hold this against Curt since we couldn't accept his patches before :)

Curt will be spending sometime initially on IronRuby too.

Thanks,
Shri
Want to work on IronPython, IronRuby, F#? Visit http://blogs.msdn.com/ironpython