[IronPython] Using IronPython AST

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 23:53:52 CEST 2008

#1 - Great, I can manage that.

#2 - This is promising. Because I want this to work in silverlight as
well, I'll have to patch IronPython to give a public interface, but
that looks remarkably simple from what you've told me. That's fine for
enabling me to continue forward, but not for sharing my work on this
later. Any chance we can get a public interface? Ideally if I pull
this off, my work should find its way into IronPython, but I
understand that will have to wait until the legal hurdles with
accepting community contributions have been cleared.

#3 - Sounds good, it's C# so fortuantly the compiler will flag most of
the breakages for me.

Thanks,

-Dan