[IronPython] Python Standard Library in IronPython

Kenneth Miller xkenneth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 16:52:21 CET 2008

Seo,

     That makes sense to me as well. I want to run python unaltered
python scripts on silverlight and (maybe) ironpython without using the
python standard library. It makes sense to use the python standard
library in IronPython as it's there, and you can use it. However this
doesn't make a whole lot of sense in Silverlight for the reasons I
mentioned before, mainly bloat. So I suppose we should just rehash
what functions we need and build them into an identical structure as
found in the standard python libraries?

I hope to hear back from you soon! I'm excited to work on a joint
project.

Regards,
Ken