[IronPython] What version of CLR is required to build latest IronPython sources?

Srivatsn Narayanan srivatsn at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 4 00:23:35 CEST 2008

You need to look at the minor version as well. You need to have atleast the SP1 version of .NET 2.0 which means that the version should be greater than v2.0.50727.1433.

One way to find out is look at the file properties of <WindowsDir>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\fusion.dll. That's what MSIs use to figure out the .net version.