[IronPython] Compiling IronPythonConsole.exe

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:29:59 CEST 2009

Hello maybe I should explain I have been trying to get readline to work with
no success

import readline fails with this message "No Module Named IronPythonConsole"

the line in question is in the file "ironpython_console.py"

import clr,sys
clr.AddReferenceToFileAndPath(sys.executable)
import IronPythonConsole

Just thought at this moment do I need to add anything to my environment
variables?

it was mentioned on the readline web site to post here hope some one can
help

*cheers

Andrew

using readline in IronPython produces and an error "no mo