[IronPython] Iron Python and Asp.net (framework 3.5)

Patrik Hägne patrik.hagne at sembo.se
Fri May 8 13:25:00 CEST 2009

Thank you for your help I'll have a look at it.

Using is a keyword in VB though, the syntax is pretty much the same as in c# sans curly braces:

        Using foo = GetSomeDisposable()
                             ' Do something here...
        End Using

Or maybe you mean the using keyword for referencing namespaces, in that case the VB-keyword is "Imports":

Imports System.Collections
Imports System.Collections.Generic

/Patrik