[IronPython] Hosting DLR under ASP.NET

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 2 19:27:31 CET 2010

I would recommend:
	Keep 1 ScriptRuntime/ScriptEngine (as Jimmy mentions you can repeatedly grab the SE off the SR)
	Compile the code to a CompiledCode object and repeatedly execute it rather than re-compiling and executing
	Create a new ScriptScope for each request

That's basically what the ASP.NET integration for IronPython does.