[IronPython] IronPython Tools

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 24 23:23:23 CET 2010

Currently the best way to add a reference is to call clr.AddReference('assemblyname').  The analysis engine will pick up the call and include the assembly as being available in the list of imports.

I'll take a look at the crashing bug.

As for ASP.NET support we'll need to look into getting some templates and including our existing ASP.NET support in the overall package.  There was also interest at PyCon about this so it seems likely we'll add this in (and it shouldn't be too much work to create a template).

As for online templates we're likely to ship all of the templates we make w/ IpyTools.  But I think you should be able to create on-line templates for other users to use.