[IronPython] Silverlight IronPy Video Player

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:06:52 CET 2010

Hi Thank you for the reply

I was able to get a simple video player working. The only IronPython code I
seem to be having problems with now is using a Image as a Button I can't
seem to figure out the syntax of that

any suggestions are welcome

button1 = Button()
Image()

etc just not sure I would really appreciate some advice on this