[IronPython] Are Converters (IValueConverter) supported in IronPython + Silverlight?

Edward J. Stembler ejstembler at mac.com
Tue Jan 19 04:47:16 CET 2010

I'm trying to port an existing (and working) C# Silverlight 3
application to IronPython.  Right now, I working on the merging of the
resource dictionaries, and have gotten to the point where I merge the
converters.  I took a simple converter and ported it to IronPython,
however I'm getting the ever helpful SystemError 2255.

I can manually import my converter class via the REPL, and do a dir on
it too.  Which leads me to believe there's another issue I'm unaware of.
  Perhaps it's not supported?  Has anyone else tried implementing a
converter in IronPython yet?