[IronPython] Announcing IronPython 2.7 Alpha 1

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 16 23:06:24 CEST 2010

That directory shouldn't exist anymore.  You probably need to uninstall IronPython 2.7A1, start VS, uninstall IronPython Tools for VS via the extension manager, and then re-install IronPython 2.7A1.  As long as you see the tools support in the list of options while running the MSI it should be available in VS for all users (it now gets installed into %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Microsoft\IronPython Tools for Visual Studio\0.4).