[IronPython] IronRuby 0.9 and IronPython 2.6~beta2 in Debian sid

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Wed Mar 10 20:32:04 CET 2010

Thanks Dino.  Those versions sound good to me.  We haven't decided on
the next release date.  Will they be using their own DLR, or will they
be depending on the one in .NET v4?

No, the tests are not yet running.  I may have some free time during
spring break that I can use to work on that.  It would probably be best
if I sync'd my codebase up before trying to get them working.

Cheers,

C.J.