[IronPython] IronRuby 0.9 and IronPython 2.6~beta2 in Debian sid
cjac at colliertech.org
Wed Mar 10 20:32:04 CET 2010
Thanks Dino. Those versions sound good to me. We haven't decided on
the next release date. Will they be using their own DLR, or will they
be depending on the one in .NET v4?
No, the tests are not yet running. I may have some free time during
spring break that I can use to work on that. It would probably be best
if I sync'd my codebase up before trying to get them working.
On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 18:38 +0000, Dino Viehland wrote:
> Do you know when you'll do the next push? I'd suggest IronPython 2.6.1
> and IronRuby 1.0 both of which we'll release right around VS 2010 shipping
> Were you successful in getting IronPython tests running or do you still
> need some help there?
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com [mailto:users-
> > bounces at lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of C.J. Adams-Collier
> > Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:28 AM
> > To: users at lists.ironpython.com; ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
> > Subject: [IronPython] IronRuby 0.9 and IronPython 2.6~beta2 in Debian sid
> > Hey all,
> > The dlr-languages package has been accepted into Debian. It should take much
> > less effort to get the next release in.
> > Does anyone have a recommendation for what version we should package next?
> > Thanks for all of your help getting this shipped!
> > C.J.
> Users mailing list
> Users at lists.ironpython.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Ironpython-users