[IronPython] IronRuby 0.9 and IronPython 2.6~beta2 in Debian sid

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 11 01:16:04 CET 2010

CJ wrote:
> Thanks Dino.  Those versions sound good to me.  We haven't decided on the next
> release date.  Will they be using their own DLR, or will they be depending on
> the one in .NET v4?

They'll be running on both - we'll have the .NET 2.0 releases like we've always 
had and we'll also have separate binaries for .NET 4.0 which don't include 
Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll because it's functionality is in System.Core.dll.
We'll also continue to support building either way.

> No, the tests are not yet running.  I may have some free time during spring
> break that I can use to work on that.  It would probably be best if I sync'd
> my codebase up before trying to get them working.

Ok, let me know if you run into any issues.

More information about the Ironpython-users mailing list