[IronPython] How to find import in ipy

Ken MacDonald drken567 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 18:33:10 CET 2010

Thanks Michael,
We're using .NET, so this should be OK, I guess? All of the other controls
(StackPanel, Grid...) are being imported from System.Windows.Controls, so I
thought ListItem ought to have been somewhere in there.

> from System.Web.UI.WebControls import ListItem
>

> That's for ASP - is that what you are using?
>

> but I get "can't import UI"
>

> You will need to add a reference to its containing assembly before you can
> import it.

What is the 'containing assembly'? Should I do something like....

from System.Web import UI

(guess, not, same error!)