[IronPython] IronPython source code

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 19 18:12:44 CET 2010

Yeah, there's no good comprehensive docs.  There's some stuff in the CHM but it's more oriented towards people wanting to extend IronPython than work on it.

If there's something particular you're interested in someone can probably chime in on the list.  IronPython it's self is pretty abstracted away from generating code now (we generally just generate expression trees everywhere).  So if you're interested purely in the compiler side of things you can look at the Tokenizer->Parser->AST transformations but then we're basically done w/ code gen at that point.